Closed Nose Rinoplasty
While it is true that a nose job is one of the most common forms of plastic surgery, there is more than just one procedure. This brings us to the subject of closed nose job.
Closed Nose Job Procedure
When choosing plastic surgery, it is important to have all of the information and options for your type of procedure presented to you beforehand. This is especially important with a nose job. A nose job is a procedure where the surgeon forms or shapes the nose to a desired position. In performing a nose job procedure, surgeons have two choices on how to proceed: open nose job or closed nose job.
An open nose job is by far the most common technique used to cosmetically (and medically) correct issues with the nose. In an open nose job, a small incision is made in the columella, which is the small column of skin that separates the nostrils. When this incision is made, the surgeon is able to lift the skin off of the nose exposing all of the tissue underneath including the cartilage. Surgeons find this easier to work with than a closed nose job, as they are more easily able to see all of the nasal structures. They can also work on the nasal tip cartilage in its natural position, making it easier to see how the final result of the surgery will come out. The biggest disadvantage to this surgery is the little scar left on the outside of the nose in the columella, though it does heal to an unnoticeable size in most people.
A closed nose job, on the other hand, leaves no external scarring. All of the incisions made with a closed nose job take place internally through other openings in the nose, and some feel that it heals more quickly. A closed nose job is better for nasal surgery that requires less extensive shaping and work than someone who would need open nose job. It is not recommended for extensive reconstruction or surgeries that require a lot of work done on the cartilage at the tip of the nose. The two biggest advantages to closed nose jobs are the lack of any scars, and usually, a shorter surgery time.
Only your board certified plastic surgeon will know for sure whether an open nose job or closed nose job is the right surgery for your nasal needs. Be sure to consult with your doctor and weigh the options carefully before choosing a type of nose job. If you have your heart set on a closed nose job and your surgeon feels it is not right for you, a second opinion is always a good option. Just be sure to feel completely comfortable with your choice before proceeding.
There are 6 things that your scent should do for you, when it comes to a man.
1. Make a statement about you: This is important when
picking a cologne or perfume. You can usually tell by the
name. Your cologne talks to him. It might say, ” The lady is sweet and of a gentle heart.” or it my say, “She is a Tiger. Can you handle it?”, and it could even leave him in mystery. When a man has questions about you he begins to seek for answers. This is where the fun begins. He does cute things like mention the husband or boyfriend you don’t have, to find out if you are single without asking, “Are you single?” Let him have that one for free. Let him be creative to get the rest of his questions the answered. See yourself as a treasure chest. He is a great explorer (or my favorite the handsome bad-boy pirate).
2. Leave an impression on him: You are branding yourself in his mind, as scent is the closest thing tide to memory. He will associate your fragrance with your face, your
personality and your grace. He will carry that memory in the same place in his mind where he carries his favorite food and that is a good place to be in his mind.
3. Linger after you are gone: You can leave your scent on
his cloths, furniture and pillows.This is important. This is
like leaving a remnant of your presence with him. This will
cause him to slip into a day dream involving you. Every time he is near that chair or pillow (even after the fragrance has faded into nothing) he will think of you. Pretty soon just being in the room will make him think of you. You will never know this. He will never tell you, but it is true. The same thing happens to us women when a man smells good. Smell is an invisible charmer.
4. Keep his attention on you: You know the phrase, “All eyes on you”. His eyes will follow you to know end when ever you are near. He’ll find himself following you around while trying to keep his cool. He’ll be talking to someone and loose his train of thought when you pass by and suddenly you will be the most important thing in the room. He’ll more than notice you; he’ll want to know you. If you’ve got the attitude to go with your fragrance, he will want you.
5. Replay you in his mind: He can’t stop thinking about
little things you did around him like your laugh, your walk.
Even the goofy stuff you don’t think is cute, he’ll fine so
cute. He will connect to you and not even really know why. Then the rest is up to you.
6. Make him thirst for you: He’ll go out of his way to see
you. When a man smells something good, he usually wants to eat it. So let him eat the flavor of you up.
– Before you attempt any home remedies for the nose bleed, try to blow some air from your nose, this helps in removing any clots that keeps the blood vessel open. Sometimes, blowing or applying little pressure is enough to clear the bleeding nose.
– If you are suffering from bleeding nose sit in an upright position. Tilting your head backwards would lead to swallowing your own blood.
– To stop the bleeding, make the person smell the fumes of freshly cut onion. The fumes act as a natural thickening agent which stops the bleeding within few seconds.
– A cotton swab dipped in white vinegar, placed in your nose helps in minimizing the flow of blood from the nose.
– The use of an ice pack can be helpful too.
– If you are prone to nose bleed, make some changes in your diet. Make iron part of your diet as it contains hemoglobin, an important component of red blood cells.
– Avoid foods which have high salicylates found in coffee, tea, most fruits, vegetables, almonds, apples, apricots, all berries, mint cloves, currants, grapes, raisins and many more.
– Keep tabs on your blood pressure level because hypertension is a major causes for nose bleeds.
– Keep the air clean by using distilled water in the humidifier.
– Increase your vitamin C intake as it is useful in formation of collagen an integralpart of body tissue.
– A dry nose is another reason for nose bleed and smoking contributes to it. Keep the nasal passage moist, avoid smoking.
– When suffering from nose bleed, consume one teaspoon cayenne pepper or red pepper or chili pepper or Tabasco sauce mixed with water that very instant.
– Sniff Witch Hazel tea when suffering from nose bleed.
– Sniffing Cranesbill’s powder curbs nose bleed
– Make herbal tea from four parts of Comfrey root, six parts of Horsetail grass, three parts oat straw and one part Lobelia. One teaspoon of these herbs can be used for one cup of water. Have it twice daily, morning and evening.
– During a nose bleed you can inhale small amount of Bayberry Bar or Oak Bark tea.
– Have two teaspoons of apple cider vinegar for one glass of water. It is very useful when suffering from nose bleed. Have this three times a day as it helps in reinstating the natural clotting properties of the blood.
Warning: The reader of this article should exercise all precautionary measures while following instructions on the home remedies from this article. Avoid using any of these products if you are allergic to it. The responsibility lies with the reader and not with the site or the writer.